Monday, June 20, 2011

I Bought Tampons

 I did call my manager BEFORE I said something to upset someone. This woman was complaining that our store coupon did not take off the proper amount, and that I should have scanned it twice to get the full deal. Which is not how our coupons work. Which I told her, quietly and politely. I also told her that if she had any further questions or concerns, she will have to speak with my manager. I directed her to photo, she continued to stand at my register, I asked her if she wanted a manager and she (not politely) said she did. At which point I directed her to photo again, this time accompanied by a hand gesture to indicate where the photo counter was. Away she went.

The world of customer service is a bright and cheery one.

My entire day was not like this...I also bought myself some tampons. I knew that buy one get one deals allows the consumer to use two coupons, but for some reason I thought that would not apply to "gift" items (items that are free after the purchase of another). Turns out you can use two coupons for these deals. Now we know. Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment