Sunday, October 20, 2013

Friday and Today (Saturday)

Friday:
I received the balloons that I was allowed to order without supervision. Hence the Nightmare Before Christmas and red heart-shaped-with-a-moustache balloons. I blew them up, then moved on to another project. Which I didn't finish. And it occurred to me that I very rarely, if ever, finish the projects assigned to me. It's a mystery to me how I remain employed. And I found out I got a raise. Go figure.


Today (Saturday):
The pain in my feet is incredible. We got out late (35 minutes) for the following reasons:
1) My manger has poor time management and didn't start closing procedures till way to late.
2) My store manager scheduled someone who could not make it. But she consistently can't make it and my manager consistently schedules her.
3) We were super-busy.
4) My feet hurt real bad, which made it hard me to move it the hell along.

While I was at the Register, I saw three boys who looked a lot alike (brothers, obviously. possibly triplets) hanging around the Hallmark aisle. They had some kind of verbal altercation, and one bro punched the other one in the jaw. The punchee turned red and looked pissed, and then the three of them left. They fourth guy who was unrelated came to my register to purchase a pop, and I asked him how they were doing. He hadn't even seen the punch, and then he seemed worried that he had to get in the same car with them.
Later one of the brothers came in with the friend, and two hipster girls. They got two cans of Brisk. The boys stayed in front of the girls the whole time. I wonder where the other two brothers were?

No comments:

Post a Comment