Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shout-Out!

I wouldn't scan this woman's coupon. It was for a $1 off a Greencard purchase of $150 and she was putting $80 on her card. I scanned a coupon from her before, which I shouldn't have scanned. So this time I wouldn't scan it, and her face turned bright red and she told me that the other store scanned it. I nodded, and then she called me unethical. So be it.

I had two visitors today! You know who you are. It broke up my day, and I was glad to catch up. Thanks guys! Miss you!

Before work I was really sick; throwing up, achy, had an awful headache, neck ache, and shoulder ache. I was a little queasy when I got to work, but I felt o.k through out my shift. I have to remember to maintain good posture and not slouch around like a Photo Troll. My shoulders are consistently tense. I need to make an appointment.

The manager that I screwed over yesterday barely spoke to me today. But I wasn't the only one he was ignoring. I did notice that there were some baked goods on clearance that I resisted purchasing today. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment