Thursday, October 6, 2011

PMs

For those of you who don't know, PM stands for Promotional Money (or maybe Monies) and we get it by selling the stuff at the register. So whenever I ask you if you want Reece's, M&Ms, or Hershey's the answer is always "yes." I get money put into my PM account, which then transfers over to my actual check. When people comment on my incessant asking, I always say that it is my legal hustling.

I was employed for about six months before anyone said anything about the PMs. So in order to get good job karma points, I told the new girl about printing her register report, about PMs and suggestive sales. And I told her that it changes monthly. She thanked me for letting her know all this. And I saved her from a Crazy Coupon Lady. So that adds on a few more karma points.

No comments:

Post a Comment