Monday, October 3, 2011

Zombies!

One of my regulars came in today. She had a itty-bitty purple bruise just under her eye, near the middle of her face. And surrounding the itty-bitty bruise was a big ol' yellow bruise. In fact, almost half her face was a yellow bruise. I bet she was punched in the face. But that is because I often think worst-case scenario.

Sometimes when I look up from my register I see people with their carts approaching from several different aisles. They all seem to be merging towards me and it makes me think of the zombies. You know, the ones from that movie where people get trapped at the mall and besides being a cool horror movie it is also a commentary on the consumerism in America. I always call for backup when I see the zombies approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment