Thursday, July 17, 2014

Male Extreme Couponers

Male Extreme Couponers are pretty rare. But tonight I rung up two sets of two of them. The first set were Indian guys buying Centrum. Their total was $224 and then I swiped the in-store coupon and brought it down to about $136. They had about 15 manufacturer coupons, which I took because they has an equal number of coupons and items. They paid with two store gift cards. Then one of the guys put $300 on a store gift card. It made me a little suspicious, but maybe that was part of his budget plan.

The second set of two were also Indian, and they got the Dasani water, which was on sale, baby wipes, toilet paper, and one jug of mouthwash. He kept talking about a total he wanted to hit. I swiped two Pampers coupons before I realized he wasn't actually purchasing that item . He wanted me to use a Cottenelle wipe dispenser coupon on toilet paper and I told him no. He also didn't realize that if one uses a coupon received from an item one is purchasing, that coupon will not print out again. This stressed him out a great deal. He redeemed 40,000 points, which got him $50 off. Also, he had a stand- up accordian binder which held his alphabetized coupons. I have a Trapper-Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment