Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tags

The new girl was at the Register and I was in Cos. She seemed alarmed by this. The manager gave me tags to do; I had to make them, and put them up. Everytime I try to make tags, I always face adversity. This time was no different. First, many of my items didn't scan. Then I put the wrong paper in the printer. Then it took me a long time to put them up. Bummer.

I rung up the new lady and she behaved just like a regular customer, it was astounding. Before she used her Rewards card, she starts fussing about the price.
"Type in your Rewards card." I said.
"I don't have it with me."
"So type in the phone number", I said, somewhat dumbfounded. Hadn't she been doing this all day?  She typed it in, and I rung her up under her brother's name, with the employee discount added on. Before doing so, I had to wait for her to grab several items seperately (grab one thing, rush to the register, rush away to grab another ) like we are on some Grocery Grab N Go game show.

I did not finish all my tags. It is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment