Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Canadian

I rung up a guy who seemed like he had an English accent. He asked for cigarettes (Marlboro lights) and when I ID'd him I found out he is Canadian! He mentioned that he normally pays almost $20 for a pack. I reminded him that a $20 got him snacks and smokes. He asked his friend, who lives here, if I could accept tips. (I cannot). He left some of his change anyway, so I jokingly asked if thats how he tips. They came back a few minutes later, and I asked
"What happened?"
He asked if we had a grapefruit... And he held his thumb and forefinger about an inch apart. I had no idea what he wanted until he said something about blunts. I told we don't sell singles and I sent them to another store.
He called me ' love' and said 'cheers'. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment