Wednesday, August 6, 2014

China, Those Bastards

Late in the evening a regular of mine came in. We chatted for awhile and commiserated about being pregnant. She said when she was pregnant she asked her husband for a backrub almost everyday for two months. And he said she didn't need it. She cried and he went to sleep. I told her about Sunday night wherein my hubs smacked my foot and I cried and then I cried while watching Law and Order.  (FYI, he rubbed my feet). She quietly asked if I was worried I wouldn't love the second kid as much. Yes, I am worried. She said she was too, and she was glad I had those fears too. And then she said I shouldn't be worried, because as soon as her next one was born, she loved it.

My ankle hurts. I think I pulled something.

My manager is a mumbler. And he called me two names I did not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment