Monday, August 4, 2014

The Halloween Candy

We put the Halloween candy up on the supers today. It seems a little early to me.

Both my coworkers left early. Why are they allowed to do that?

A regular saw me in the aisle and said,
"Oh my goodness! You're pregnant!"
"Yup."
"When are you due?"
"August 18th. Or whenever."
"Oh my goodness! How are you feeling?"
"Pretty good. Except my feet are swollen and my back hurts."
"Oh well, you know you shouldn't buy new shoes right now."
"Yeah, I wasn't going to because they are so swollen."
"Your feet will never be the same ."
"My feet shrunk back down after my first pregnancy."
"What?! This is your second baby? How old is the first one?"
"Yeah, you saw me during the first pregnancy. My oldest is 19 months."
"Really?! I thought you were in high school."
Right on.

I was in Cosmetics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment