Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hallmark Letdown

We got super-busy right after lunch and until I left. I hardly had a moment to sit down. Yeah that's right, I have myself a chair up there. I need one. The bottoms of my feet become unbelievably sore.

The Hallmark people came in and set up the display like how they wanted. They took down a portion of the Taylor Swift display, because they can. I always feel a little stupid when they come in because my department is slightly disorganized, the boxes are hard to get to and they always seem to come during a crisis. We discussed the fate of the Hallmark aisle, and things are not looking that good. I just wish that I was scheduled in that aisle a little more often. It is much to hard to keep running back and forth between Hallmark and One.

I wish that when I called for a manager, one would answer. Because me not being able to get my break today was kinda rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment