Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Technical Difficulties

When I got in this morning the registers were down. Apparently my boss tried to update all the registers at once, and at 7:30 am, which is only a half hour before we open. Our registers were down for about two hours. For a little while the registers in pharmacy were working, but they shut themselves down. So me and the boss rung people up with two Telzons, one calculator, and a lot of patience. I think we did pretty well.

I got myself a planner for next year (or whenever, because its one of those that you can write the dates in). It was $7.79 on clearance. I thought about buying it last week, so when it showed up at my register as overstock from someone else and those ladies who were looking at it didn't buy it, I decided I should get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment