Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Get By

I get so tired! My feet start hurting (just the bottoms) and my 1/2 starts moving around a lot...and the whole situation makes me tired. I wish I could work 1/2 days, but I cut my hours from 40 to 32 already and how will I afford my Groupon Goods if I don't work full time?

I was in the Hallmark aisle. I know I irritated the forigen guy because I told the manager I would take my lunch at 1:30. And he goes,
"What time I go? I go to lunch?"
"Not at 1:30."
Apparently he got to work before I did, but he should have gone way earlier. And whatever, he never "hears" my pages and I'm freaking preggs, k?

Someone touched my belly today. And it was freaking weird. But I was too tired to be aggressive.

Note to the New Girl:
Even if your sister screws you over, figure out a way to make it to your first day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment