Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good Purchase

Today I saved 95% on my purchase today. 15% easy, because that is our Employee Discount. But I got:
2 Starbucks Frappacinos 13-whatever oz, Mocha flavored (2/$4)
2 boxes of envalopes, the Press and Seal kind ($2.29 each, b1g1 free)
2 packages of Scott mailers (" ")
2 press-and-stick feet warmers ($2.99 ea, b1g1 50% off)
Before my coupon, my total was $11.33, but after my high-value coupon, it dropped down to $1.33. The co-worker who was ringing me up eyed my coupon suspiciously, like I don't know what I'm doing. And instead of being impressed, she was annoyed.

I saw a lot of cute babies today.

Two people touched my belly. And I must have looked horrified because then they apologized.

I got super-tired in the middle of the day. Good news: no one gives me shit about sitting anymore. Yup.

My manager said something unneccessary and kind of mean today.

Wacked-Out Willy came in. And annoyed the hell outta me.

Someone asked me advice about their hair-dye. And I was flattered that she asked my opinion.

My feet hurt super-bad for the last half of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment