Saturday, January 26, 2013

On Leave

As you may or may not know, I am currently on leave from work. I'm on Short Term Disability and will be until February 22nd. I will then apply to get 6 more weeks off, given in the Family and Medical Leave Act.

I was thinking about the German woman I wrote about on New Year's and how she probably thinks I got fired for being so rude to her (or what she perceived as being so rude) and it makes me mad to think that she might think she got the best of me. Or perhaps she is not thinking of me at all. Anyway, I'll be back at work. Sooner than I want, of course.

I told my manager my availability has gone from 40 hours a week whenever you need me to 32 hours and evenings only. Which means I'll be working with a bunch of new people, I think. Lord help me!

I thought maybe this blog could temporarily be about the coupons I use as a regular coupon-using consumer. So I might be posting tomorrow if the hubs wants to watch Baby while I go shopping for shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment