Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Late Again

I was eleven minutes late to work yesterday. And I forgot to write an entry here. When I came in, my boss yells,
"You're late!"
like I didn't know. But he was in a surprisingly good mood. And when I told him I needed to change my address they had on file, he let me do it right then. Much to the dismay of the woman in Cosmetics, who I left at the front for so long she called into the office. Not that I cared.

My favorite vendor was later than she usually is, and I was starting to think she wouldn't make it in, which would have bummed me out because I had coupon news for her. She did finally come in, and I told her about retailmenot.com and how I ordered my ink so I could print out coupons again. Consequently, I had some good purchases at work yesterday. But at this time I am too tired to recall either of them. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment