Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Doctor Is In

I must have one of those faces. I must have the face that says 'I am a good listener. Tell me your problems.'
This guy comes up, and I know he wants Marlboro Lights.
"Yeah, you know what I want." He says. In that possibly creepy tone.
"You? I thought you bought cigarettes for your ex-wife. That's what you told me! And I believed you."
"Oh, yeah, well, a lot has happened. I want to quit though."
"Hey man, I understand. Quit when you can."
"Its' just that, a lot has happened between me and her...we got divorced in September. And I was still living with her. And then a bunch of shit went on...and finally one day I was like, 'gimmie one of those'. So now I'm living with my ex-wife, and I'm smoking. And a lot of shit happened. Things should get better though."
"Absolutely. It'll look up."

My manager said some more weird and kind of creepy things today. Asking me if I'm ready to push a whole human out. What the fuck is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment