Monday, July 8, 2013

Crazy Bread

A woman has been coming in more and more frequently. She talks to herself while in line, but she listens and responds when people (me) speak to her. She has two clumps of chin hair, and the hair on her head is splotchy. Usually she wears a do-rag and I noticed some designs tattooed around her temple. I have to say, she as very pretty teeth, but everything else about her kind of grosses me out. It was about 80 degrees outside, and very humid, yet she came in in a series of layers, including a fleece hoodie. 
She came in several times, and the last time she had a dirty washcloth over her single-serving of orange juice. 
The time before that she had a fistful of white bread, and she left a large piece of crust on my register. 
Twice now she has introduced herself to me. Also, she keep her money and her card in a dirty white sock. Which she pulls out when its' time to pay, then she laughs and puts it away, then pulls it out again. 
I'm afraid that one day she will snap and get crazy on me. But perhaps I watch too many crime shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment