Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oily Skin and Interviews

I was on the floor until 8:30 pm, putting up tags and answering IC3s. Then I had to go on the register.

I had an improptu interview today, for the position I wanted. I only knew it was an interview because my boss said,
"I'm interviewing you for the position now."

I rung up this woman and her daughter, but before I did I overheard what the girl was saying about her face.
"I don't know what skin type I have. Like, I think it's oily, but it's not oily, like you-need-to-do-something-about-that-oily. It's just kind of oily. What should I do?"
Her mother seemed tired and she was overwhelmed by all the products her kid wanted. They spent about $80 and I just thought that they could have avoided that price tag with the use of coupons and better planning.

The crazies were out tonight. We got out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment