Thursday, July 18, 2013

Where Is My Photo Label?

*SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!*




I had another nine hour day today. And I found out that my pay is lower than other folks. Perhaps I should ask for a raise soon. If I don't get a raise by September, I'm asking.

The label-maker for the photos stopped printing, for no apparent reason. The label has the name, the order number, the price and the type of photos on it. So I decided to get crafty and make my own dang labels! I got all the info I needed, hand-wrote it on the label sticker, and rung people up all kinds of crazy. I would ring up an item (seemed to be a Dawn dish detergent or a box of light bulbs mostly), modify the price to reflect the price of the photos, and then write down what I just sold on a piece of scrap paper. I don't know how our inventory is going to look, but I'm pretty sure that is not my problem. The guy who closes in Camera was not pleased by this nonsense.

I saved 63% on my purchase of Diet Coke (3/$9 with a $1-off coupon) and some store brand eggs for a $1. I feel bad about buying non-free-range eggs but my hubs eats eggs every morning and things can get expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment