Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day Four

Wow. Today was a little weird. I'm pretty sure it was because of the heat.

I left my open Starbucks Frappacino on the shelf, along with my tags. Some kids came by and were looking at all the toys, and one kid picked up the lid and fucking LICKED it! I luckily was watching out of my periphs and said,
"Seriously? Are you serious? Really?"
When I told all my co-workers I got an appropriate response and when I told my regular about it he said,
"Now that either means that he wasn't raised right, he's a little weird, or he's got HIV and was trying to spread it."
Really? Are you fucking serious?
For the record, I did finish my coffee because the actual drink wasn't touched.

A regular came in at the last second and bought a bunch of heavy stuff. My co-worker went out to the lot to collect the carts and saw her trying to leave with two of them. They lock up when taken out of bounds, which he told her. So she left a cartful of stuff by the door. At 12:30 she came back and packed up her stuff in front of the door. I think she might have been drunk.

Two people called me fat, and two people hit on me. Everything evens out.

No comments:

Post a Comment