Sunday, July 28, 2013

This Position Has Been Filled

I was in photo today, sort of. I was also on the floor, doing my mid-shift duties. Mostly ad tags.

Two older gentlemen came into photo today (not together), and I helped them out. Tried to, anyway. The first guy asked me to help print out his photos from his camera battery. When I told him it was his battery and not his memory card, he was kind of embaressed. He left and came back with his memory card, and we ended up printing over 200 of his photos.
The second guy came in with a woman, presumably his wife. He was all kinds of mixed up about the technology; he did some yelling, and getting indignant. Finally his woman told him to sit down, and look at the images properly. He asked me if I heard the way she spoke to him, and I said it sounds like she needs too. He thought that was funny. We went about trying to crop his photos, which took him a while to figure out what that meant. He seemed to understand color-correction, but the way he pressed the buttons, with little control and a lot of impatience, led to confusion and annoyance for everyone involved. Eventually we got him what he wanted.

Milk and eggs are on sale, so I filled them three times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment