Monday, August 29, 2011

Coupons!

Obviously yesterday was Sunday, wherein we get the Sunday paper with all the coupons! I myself bought one today even though my mother is saving hers for me. I was very surprised our paper vendor didn't come by and that no one asked me to give them the innards to the Trib.

Apparently, not only do I have to ring people up, I have to clean up the spilled milk no one else can see, wipe up the dirt, run stuff out to the baler and fill the cigarettes. I feel that these activities provide some practice for motherhood. Perhaps.  Sadly, I did not fill all the cigarettes because we were pretty busy (nothin' I can't handle!). But I just had a long convo with my boss about how I am not lazy, I usually pay attention, and I didn't need another co-worker helping me back there with his incessant chattering. So now tomorrow I will have to finish those and clean up back there. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment