Friday, August 19, 2011

Hey Sexy

Before my first break I had two gentlemen ask me what I was doing after work. And my phone stalker called me three times total today.

The first guy was from At&t and I only know that because he had his workshirt on. He wanted to know what time I got off work and what I was doing tonight. I told him I had to do laundry and he asked if he could help me. Uh, no.
The second guy was one of my regulars and he asked what time I got off work. Without thinking, I said 4:30. He asked if I wanted to go out for coffee. "But don't worry, my wife knows." What the hell is this?! I think he might want to minister to me.

A girl from my high school came in. She recently moved back in with her parents. I remembered her from band. I said that, then: "Well, this is sufficiently awkward." She laughed, then gave me a handout about the prodigal son finding Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment