Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Did You Need A Raincheck?

I am feeling really bad about being kind of rude to this woman. But she was very aggravating. Our new policy is that you have to take the take the amount listed on your raincheck. If you choose to go under that amount, you still have to surrender the raincheck. I told her as much, and she started to get fussy so I called a manager. The manager said that she could take her one milk (instead of the three she was supposed to). So I crossed off the three on her raincheck, wrote in two and initialed it. She said she wanted a new raincheck. I said no, thats' how we do it. So she is standing around, fussing, and finally I rewrite her raincheck exactly as it was written, which wasn't the proper way anyway. During her transaction she knew there was a coupon in our circular and she kept saying the after-coupon price until I found the damn coupon. Which took a minute because I was moving very slowly. While she fussing and waiting for me to rewrite her raincheck, another woman came up and wanted change for a hundred. I had to call the manager for that too. Then the second lady mentions she hardly ever carries cash with her because she got mugged at the Jewel up the street. The fussy raincheck lady started trying to get the details from her while I am trying to get her to "sign here an then press ok". It took a while to complete these transactions. Also, I was enjoying an Amp Energy drink at the time, which made everything that much more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment