Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Leave Before Doomsday

I think this company makes taking a leave as complicated as possible so one feels the urge to quit and say "fuck it" instead of follow through to get the benefits one deserves. I have been calling the leave people and doing my own research on the company website and trying to figure out how best to go about all this, and the help I received has been insufficient. And everyone tells me something different. And apparently I will have to work until my water breaks. Which is ridiculous. What I am afraid of is missing out on benefits that should be mine, or not filling something out correctly and being told I can't come back to work, or that I can't leave. And this is leading to me being stressed about my job security and finances in general.

A regular informed me that while I was out someone died in our parking lot. A neighbor confirmed.

My co-worker says that tomorrow something cool will happen because of the date. (12/12/12) And he says Nostradamus is probably right, therefore the end of the world is coming. I asked him if he was stockpiling. He is not. I am stockpiling, but only because that is what good couponers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment