Monday, December 31, 2012

What I Hate Is...

I don't really hate my job, although I can understand why you think I do. I hate a lot of other things though...
I Hate:
1) When the same people ask me the same goddamn questions over and over:
"I didn't know you were pregnant! When are you due?"
Funny, you asked me that last week. And the week before.
"Are you going to leave work soon?"
Whenever the fuck I can.
2) Being reminded that I am fighting with the leave people.
3) When my managers say stupid and inappropriate things.
4) Being tired almost all day.
5) Having my hips, thighs, and the bottoms of my feet hurt unbelievably, and for most of the day.
6) Having someone comment on me sitting.
7) Having people think I should be in quarantine now.
8) Buying then eating the junk food we sell.
9) Being scheduled five days in a row.
10) Being late. But also clocking out late.
11) The smell of the break room.
12) The idiocy of some of my co-workers.
13) Most, if not all, the comments from customers.
14) Leaving my coupons at home.
15) Paging my coworkers or managers and not getting a response.
16) That woman with the weird smiling tic who complained about my Hallmark aisle.
17) That big, disrespectful girl who always has something to say, but shouldn't be coming in in the first place.
18) Touchers.
19) Customers who need a lot of help. Like, a lot.

Maybe I do hate my job! J/k, I just like list-making. I get frustrated at work, and I try not to think about injustices and stupid decisions too frequently. But I am glad I am employed and I am glad my job is at a place that will possibly allow me to climb. So there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment