Monday, December 17, 2012

Wacked Out Willy

Whacked Out Willy is obviously not the man's real name, but it'll do. There is this guy who comes in who appears to be off his medication again. He stands around my register and kind of chuckles to himself. I have avoided eye contact with this man for a while now, on account of I think he thinks I'm flirting with him if I look at him directly. He came in several times today, hung out in the pharmacy and around my register. Each time he came by I was supposed to call my store manager. Which is fine with me, because he creeps me the fuck out. I'm just not sure how aware he is of everything. What I do know is that he may or may not have come in with a writer from The Onion, and he for sure said they should use the duct tape he was buying to wrap someone up before killing them. I mentioned that to my store manager who said I should have said something earlier because he wants to call the cops on him. Because my manager just read something else in the news about some psychopath going off his meds and killing. This is the kind of situation that should allow me to go on my leave earlier.

I saw a guy I knew in high school and said hey to him. It was sufficiently awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment