Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I saved 84%, so it is a good Thanksgiving.

But after midnight, our soundtrack started playing Christmas songs, which seemed a little forward.

There is a women with a mental disorder who comes around. She calls periodically, and when she does, she directs one question towards me. Then she starts on an ongoing conversation with the folks that only she can see. And hear.

I was walking around the aisles, putting up our tags for our 4-day sale and as I was walking down aisle 7, I started blinking a lot, to clear my contact. And I collided with a guy who grabbed my shoulders, instead of letting us chest-bump. It totally scared the hell out of both of us.

I have to clean the bathrooms in the evening, but when I walked into the men's room tonight, I smelled pot! Two guys had just left, and there was weed in the toilet. Apparently, they had just shared a blunt. Seems a little ridiculous that they have no where else to go but the bathroom. Or maybe they were fiending so bad they couldn't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment