Saturday, November 23, 2013

Leggings Are Not Pants

I will say it again...leggings are not pants. I don't care how great your ass looks, I need for you to wear real pants. Or wear leggings appropriately.

My co-worker makes me mad. I feel like if you work, then work. Don't half-ass it and leave a bunch of shit for everyone else to clean up. If you are too tired, then don't work two jobs. Don't leave stuff around the floor. Answer the pages. Why bother even coming in if you're going to be an hour late and leave a half hour early? And what is up with not helping any of your co-workers? Goddamn, she makes me mad.

The door won't lock. It fell off the track and we couldn't get it back on, or lock efficiently. I left ten minutes late, but I refused to wait around to figure that out. Especially since my manager didn't want to call anyone from the rotary (is that the right word?)

No comments:

Post a Comment