Friday, November 22, 2013

That's A Lot Of Money

People spend a lot of money at my store!

A women in a local pizza place uniform came in late at night, and spent almost $80. She was alarmed about the amount. But she bought a bunch of single-serve bags of chips, a bunch of stuff not sale...it seemed like she got a big tip at work and then went crazy at my store.

I wouldn't have been at the register if the other girl hadn't gotten sick. So we were short tonight.

Some folks who looked like they might still be in high school spent $50 on candy, pop, and Arizona tea. They looked like hot messes, and they were alarmed at the amount.

Our store has a card, and having that card is the only way to get the sale price. And yet some people still don't want the card. I just do not understand how people can spend so much, and buy stuff not on sale...

Meanwhile, I saved 68% on my transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment