Friday, November 8, 2013

My Magical Coupons

I'm not sure how this happens, but this isn't the first time, and hopefully not the last time, it has happened. When I have coupons for a free item (buy this product, get that one free) the coupon will scan at the original retail price. Because I only purchase items on sale (and I get my employee discount), I get those items for free, and I get extra money off my other items. Sweet.
My purchase for today:
Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive Disposable Razors- $9.77
Gillette Venus Disposable Razors 3 pk- $4.88
(these were buy one get one 1/2 off)
Satin Olay Shave Gel- $3.82
Gillette Series Shave Gel -$1.40
(these were buy one get one 1/2 off too, unexpectedly)
Purell Hand Sanitizer -$2.54
Gilette Mach 3 Razor System- $6.79
Both my 'buy this razor, get this shave cream free' coupons scanned at $4.99. Which is awesome additional savings!
I had a $3-off coupon for the Razor System, and I had a $1-off coupon for the Purell.
My total: $17.85
My savings: $27.12
I saved 64%!
And I got a $2-off-my-next-purchase coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment