Thursday, February 9, 2012

Schedule Change and Visits

Today was kind of interesting because I was all over the place. When I came in, my EXA told me to go to the other store to pick up some mylars. On the drive over there I had a smoke, and when I got there I saw our old manager who had been transferred. So that was kind of nice. Turns out, I picked up the wrong mylars because my EXA doesn't know how to communicate well. So I went back to that store and got what we needed.

I did some work in Cosmetics; mostly stocking. Then I gave breaks because the floor guy is kind of useless. I got to head over to the Hallmark aisle and actually do some stocking. Our FedEx shipment of "everyday" cards finally came in. I really like the Hallmark aisle. I find it relaxing and I really enjoy the artwork and sentiments of cards. I think the idea of mailing cards is becoming a thing of the past, and that makes me sad.

Today was also the last day of my retail work week. I come back on Sunday. I will now be working Sunday through Thursday instead of Monday through Friday. So I only worked Monday through Thursday this week and I have to say, I'm digging this short work week. I have big plans tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment