Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

It was super-crazy today. A bunch of people were getting their Valentine's stuff at the last minute. Some of these guys spent a lot of money. I think my highest ring-up was $97.
But the weirdest encounter was this:
I was in the Seasonal aisle and said "hi" to a customer. He turns and looks at me strangely, with a sideways smile. I ask if I can help him with something and he says "Don't I know you? Have we met before?" I look him over and shrug. The answer is no, of course.
"New York? I think I know you from the website."
The website? "No, I don't think that was me. Sorry." He continues to look at me kind of weirdly so I leave the aisle.

With all the stalkers and weirdos I attract, I have to admit I'm kind of surprised I didn't get any Valentine's from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment