Monday, August 6, 2012

Don't Leave Me

Today was super-frustrating.
The guy who was giving me my breaks was at least fifteen minutes late for all three of my breaks. If he was anyone else, I would think he was being passive-aggressive. But instead I think he was being careless.
I was scheduled to go home at four-thirty. I didn't want to be too fussy, so at 4:40, I called someone to come up to the register. It was another ten minutes before anyone even came up. The woman who came up hadn't been trained with the new registers (we're not real good at giving people adequate training), so she was kind of useless. The manager I called either didn't hear me or chose to ignore me, until I saw him and yelled directly. I also called someone else to come up to register.
I don't know who the second shift is, because the woman scheduled isn't usually so disappointing. The whole day of my calls being ignored and my schedule being ignored was awful. Plus, I was hungry.

Is it possible to purchase Chore-Boy, a high-flame lighter, and a tire gauge without getting ready to smoke crack? The gentleman purchasing these items did not look like a typical crackhead, (overweight and pasty), but why else would he need these items together?

Thirdly, I found out today that my work b.f.f will be leaving at the end of August for a better paying job. I'm excited for her and very irritated for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment