Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No More Hospitals

One of our regular mentally ill customers said something bizzare around the pharmacy, and my store manager called the cops. We watched him walk through the store, through the parking lot, and down the street. Then we watched the cops arrest him. According to one of our bystanders, the state has closed two or three mental hospitals in the last year. Which would explain the barrage of customers I've been having in the past year. They will hold that guy, for maybe a day, then release him back into our parking lot.

The D.M came in today, at around the same time as a mother-daughter duo. I went to do a stock-check for them and when I came back they commented on how helpful I always am, and how quick I always assist them. When I was ringing them up in Cos, they wanted to talk to the store manager about me. (They talked to an assistant, but he didn't respond as they wished so they requested a store manager.) Luckily the D.M heard most if not all of this...which is fabulous for me because earlier today I had two freakouts before my lunch, which, surprisingly is above my normal quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment