Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lemonhead Lady and Groupon Guy

I sort of helped a guy pick out a belated wedding gift. He was thinking about a gift card, and I asked if they were registered anywhere, and then he addmitted he was buying a belated gift. I suggested Bed, Bath, and Beyond and he mentioned Groupon. I told him to go for the Groupon. If they aren't members yet, they should be. And they can purchase stuff, date-night experiences, regular experiences, and services. Go Groupon, He thanked me for my help.

Lemonhead Lady is an individual who I think thinks she is fabulous, and I am reluctant to agree. She came up to my register, already eating her Lemonheads. She buys the bag and always opens it before arriving at my register. Like she can't wait. And today she didn't even let go of the bag. Her daughter whined about chocolate until her ma bought her some. I'm all for eating candy, just not like that. Lemonhead Lady comes in about once a week, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment