Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sad Time

I was so hostile for most of the day.

If it weren't for the note on the Cos register, I wouldn't have even remembered that my WBFF was leaving. I looked for remenents of the red velvet cake she brought in and found none. Which made me almost as upset as realizing I missed her last day.

I couldn't find a lot of the merch that I was supposed to put an ad tag on.

Some woman with an unusual and irritating tic complained about my Hallmark aisle. I was not pleased.

Also, I misplaced, but probably lost, a high-value coupon. That is obviously the most devastating portion of my day. 

If you evidently only get EBT food benefits, why would you think you could use it for painkillers and pantyhose?

I'm over it now. I had a good day after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment