Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Big Savings!

On my first transaction, I saved 81%. And on my second I saved 80%. (Strike that. Reverse.)
First:
I got Crest Pro Health toothpaste, $2.99 ($1-off coupon)
Loaf of store brand bread, 99 cents ($1-off coupon)
Nivea lipcare, $1.99 ($1-off coupon)
with my discount I paid $2.54, and got a $2 coupon back.

Second:
2 bottles of Nivea bodywash, 2/$7 ($3-off-2 coupon)
2 kids toothbrushes, which were animal-shaped, $1.59 each on clearance ($2 coupon, from previous purchase.)
I paid $4.42

One of my coworkers said he hopes his future girlfriend and/or wife shops like me. "Some girls don't care", he says. He should be impressed. I'm flattered. 

I clocked out early and then realized I forgot to vacuum. So thanks to my coworker who did!

No comments:

Post a Comment