Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Early Out!

We got out early tonight, which I liked.

I was supposed to be in Hallmark, but ended up stocking candy and helping people face instead.

My right foot didn't hurt at all tonight. Neither did my left foot, incidentally. My feet hurt like how they do after an eight hour shift.

My first purchase was of:
two Mountain Dew Kickstarts (99 cents each) ($1 off two mnf coupon)
Dawn Olay dish soap (on sale for 99 cents, with a 25 cent coupon)
Dawn Apple Blossom dish soap (on sale for 99 cents, with a 50 cent coupon)
I paid $1.93 and saved %74

My second purchase:
two Pampers Dry diaper bags ($9.99, with a $1-off-two mnf coupon)
a 2L of Dr. Pepper Ten ("free" with a Catalina coupon)
25 ft package of store brand tin foil (99 cents with in-store coupon)
I also used a $4 off coupon.
I paid $16, and got a $1 coupon back, and saved %70.
I realized after the fact, though, that I need to bring the receipt back because my coworker didn't use the in-store coupon. I bet my savings will be under a $1, but obviously it is the principle of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment