Friday, April 26, 2013

Corporate Catastrophe

During my much-needed fifteen minute break ( I was hungry!) I rung up my crazy with the girl in Cosmetics. We ignored the IC3 call and apparently a guy from corporate came to check out in Cos because the line at One was too long. He said,
"Aren't you going to call someone?!"
I thought about saying something like, 'call who, sir?', but I didn't. Instead I went to the breakroom and ate my yogurt.
After the fact, the girl in Cos said the guy was from corporate and he said our ignoring calls made our store look really bad. Luckily all she did was apologize and she didn't make excuses. Honestly, I just wanted my break and I didn't think there was a line because the girl at One calls IC3s much too frequently.
I was able to calm down the girl in Cos with some success. She is a worrier and I felt bad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment