Sunday, April 28, 2013

Noon-8:30pm

I worked the first noon to eight-thirty shift since I've been back. It was ok. Mostly I did ad tags and answered IC3s.

Got a good deal on Maybeline eyeshadow...and I bought the Sunday paper.

Work seems much less friendly then it used to be. A lot of the staff has changed. I guess thats' why.

We got all new photo equipment and finally I got one of the guys to show me how everything works. The Epson printer looks like the one we had in the digi lab at school. He was super-nice and showed me more than the other guy. I feel much more confident in that department now.

Tomorrow I work in Cosmetics, which means I get to wear a different uniform.

My posts are way less awesome than they used to be. Is that because I have baby brain? Because I'm not dedicating as much time to this as I used to? Or because the goings-on in the PM are not as hilarious and weird as the goings-on in the AM? I will look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment