Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

Black Friday at my store was not as out-of-control as I thought. I got there at 7am, which is an hour earlier than my usual schedule. I rush up to the door and realize we aren't open. There are people waiting around already so I call my store and tell my boss to open up for me. He does, but then closes and locks the doors again. I go punch in and ask him  if he knows we open early. He said he wasn't sure so I told him that I was. "We opened early on Halloween, so why wouldn't we on Black Friday? And today isn't warehouse, so why else am I here so early?" He told me to go check with the boss. So I asked my store manager if we should be open now and he says "Its' seven, right? Why else would I schedule you?" I got some attitude with him and said he should tell the manager that. I knew what time we opened.

We were, of course, way busier than we usually are. Consequently, I didn't finish ordering the cigars. Could be trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment