Monday, April 9, 2012

50% Off

I have been working at my store long enough to have started taking ownership of things. I like to get my work done and done well because I care about my store. I want it to look good; I want the merchandising to be done well, and I want my projects to be cared for. Sometimes I feel like even though I complete and care for my projects there is still chaos. I feel like I work hard on a project only to have it torn down or ruined in the near future.

I got to work in my aisle again, which I was pretty stoked about. I called the Hallmark rep, it went to voicemail and I left her a message stating "let's make an appointment so my aisle doesn't continue to look the way it does now." She has not called me back. I emptied a few boxes and debated on what display I should put up next. I even read the Hallmark newsletter. Then, and this pissed me the hell off, as I was leaving my boss tells me what day he wants the Hallmark rep to come because on that day he scheduled me and this other girl. So he wants this other girl to work on Hallmark with me. And apparently "if you get promoted I'll be stuck without a Hallmark person again." So that sounds good, maybe, for me. But in the meantime I'll have to deal with this girl who does not understand or follow directions well. And I have really started to take ownership over my aisle. So if she fucks it up, I will be absolutely furious.

The Easter candy is 50% off. The medium bag of M&ms are ringing up at 1.89 each. There was a coupon for a dollar off two in the store coupon booklet. I got four bags.

I rung one woman up for over $100 of Easter candy. Candy only. No decorations. I'm not judging I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment