Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Stuff I Bought

I bought two bags of chocolate, (Hershey's) against the advice of a coworker. But I was able to double-up on my coupons and they were on sale, so I justified my purchase. And I shared.

I paid $2.80 for two boxes of tampons (Playtex), a 12-pack of toilet paper (Angel Soft), and en eyeliner pencil. (Wet'n'Wild, who don't test on animals) (Charcoal grey). And I got a dollar-off-my-next purchase back. I used a b1g1 coupon from the Sunday paper, a regular manufacter's coupon, and a store off-my-next-purchase coupon.

I got three two-liters (Coke Zero and Sprite Zero) for $3.14 by using the peelies the vendor just left.

My manager told me to apply for the Shift Leader position next time I have some time off the register. Obviously I will do that. Next week. And he reassured me my job was not in jeopardy, like sometimes I fear it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment