Sunday, April 22, 2012

Can I Get A Smoke?

This guy who comes in a lot (and tries to hustle) saw me outside on my break and asked for a cigarette. I asked if he could roll one up and he said,
"Shit, with all the weed I be smokin', course I can roll up."
"Alright, here."
"You ever have that new shit thats' out now? Poison? That shit will knock you on your ass!"
"I don't smoke that."
"Oh really? Cause of your job?"
"And I don't want to. It makes me paranoid and confused."
"Thats' cause you ain't smokin' the right shit. If you got cush, you wouldn't be feelin' like that. Last night I mixed one kinda cush with another kinda cush...man, I got so fucked up I couldn't even walk straight!"
"Sounds like some terrible."
"No, man! Thats' how I wanted it." He hold out his fist for a fist-pound and says
"Good lookin' out. Thanks, man. I'll see ya."

My manager was filling out some paperwork in the office. He starts talking about how the middle-class is shrinking, how this country was founded by crooks, how we are the only civilized country without decent healthcare, how we work our people to death, and how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. I agreed with many of his statements, although not all. And the whole conversation made me a little depressed. I told him there are small steps we can take that will lead to bigger changes. He smiled.

This woman cut several people in line to make me put the Glade Plug-Ins in her already purchased Glade Plug-In holder. Previously she had me help her find the Plug-Ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment