Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Almost Late

I woke up later than I wanted to, but I got to work on time. But the rushing in the morning sent me on whirlwind of activity for the rest of the day and I felt a little high-strung and crazy.

There is a group if middle-schoolers that I hate. They come in twice a day and each time they are rude and obnoxious.

A well-dressed, attractive women came in with three WIC checks. She has admitted to me in the past that she doesn't actually need WIC, but she wants to get what she can from the government. This infuriated me greatly. I hope I get a chance to turn her in for some kind of WIC fraud. She only buys name-brand items and will not get the store-brand if I tell her she has to. She is also someone who says "but I always get this." My boss lets her get away with it because he is afraid of customer complaints and because she is very pretty.

The John Freida shampoo is on clearance for $2. I had a $2 off coupon. With my discount it rung up at $1.70 and the system wouldn't take the coupon. Rather then risking my coworker's job, I had her ring it up without the discount. I paid 19 cents, just the tax, for that bottle of shampoo.

In my other purchase I had two twelve packs of Pepsi Next. They are on sale and have an in-store mnf coupon, which brings them to $1.99 ($1.69 with our discount). I also bought two packs of Dentyne gum (69 cents on sale) and had a $1 off two coupon. I paid around $3.84 for that purchase. I told my boyfriend that he has to like Pepsi Next because its on sale and I now have three twelve packs in the house. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment