Monday, April 23, 2012

Counts to Zero

One of my favorite coworkers will be gone for a week. Yes, I am very upset.

I changed a bunch of COS counts to zero and I'm afraid that the items are, in fact, still in the store and I just couldn't find them. But really it is more likely they were stolen because evidently I work in the hood.

While on my lunch break one of my regulars was at the bus stop. She had two (of four?) kids with her and she kept screaming
"Get over here!"
in this weird moaning voice. The kids weren't listening and I think I witnessed a mental breakdown. She kept yelling,
"Get the fuck over here! I can't do this anymore! I can't keep doing this! Get the fuck over here! Please listen to me!"
She still had this weird moaning voice and she sounded close to tears. I went back inside as her kid was peeing in our bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment