Monday, December 23, 2013

At The Register

Today was a little weird. I was thrown off by the fact that I was at the Register. And I was thrown off by the new girl working the midshift.

I rung up a family that made me kind of sad. The fam consisted of a mom, an older daughter and a younger son. The mom's teeth were really stained and kind of smooshed together. But the stains were alarming. The stains on the mom and daughter's sweatshirts were alarming too. It looks like they haven't washed them in maybe a month. The boy brought up two toys to the register. The mom said 'no' a bunch of times, and then relented. And she told him he had to be good because she bought him the toys. And at the beginning, when she said 'no' he freaked out and started to cry. I'm pretty sure he is to old to act like that. The daughter had some awful acne on her forehead,

More stuff happened, but I'm too exhausted to write anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment