Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Party

I brought in Red Velvet cupcakes with chocolate frosting. And a 'fortune' band around the base. They are fortune cupcakes! I hope people notice the fortunes.
There were very few dishes that I could eat, on account of me being a vegetarian. It is what it is.

We were super-busy tonight! We all took our lunches about 45 minutes late. There is a newish rule that the Photo person must give the Register person their lunch. This rule was over-ruled this evening on account of the fact that I kept getting delayed in giving a lunch, and I had a lot of photo stuff to do.

I did a canvas print for a mother-daughter team that had been waiting for too long. When I finally got it printed, I was disappointed at it's quality. But when I showed it to the ladies, they loved it! I was kind of alarmed at their lack of eye. But I didn't say anything because there was nothing I could do to fix it. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment